Andrea Costand: I was frozen during Bill Cosby sexual attack

The woman who said accused Bill Cosby of sexual molestation Andrea Costand took the stand on Tuesday during the disgrace sexual assaults,and the detail she gave during the trial was not pleasant
  After Cosby allegedo drugged her she did not tell him to stop after she woke up and discovered she was being raped." In my head I was trying to move my leg but ,I was frozen," she said. Constant claimed that Cosby gave her were herbal. "He opened his hand and had three pills in his hand and he said these will make you relax. I said what are they for Are they herbal? Are they natural? He nodded his head and said yes," she described to the jury.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RHOC: star Shannon Beadon was unrecognizable after weight gain